Something changed...


I have expanded my Etsy shop to include antiques and vintage pieces. It all came about from my recent downtime. I was finding myself feeling heavy and stagnant and instinctively knew I better step back and renew myself. So I packed up Tuck and off we went to visit with nature and a friend who always has a special way of getting me back on track. We all need to step back and look at our lives to see what direction we need to go or to see if we are even heading down the right path. What I found for myself was a new perspective and saw life with a fresh set of eyes.

What I am doing now is simply this...life is exactly what you put into it so don't sit on the sidelines and complain why things aren't going your way. If you do, life is going to give you what you are giving, nothing. So stop and start doing. I found that my life had become weighted down with things from a past that no longer suited me. So I am giving away, donating, selling or recycling everything that doesn't enhance my life. By doing this I have found I am releasing my strangle hold on my past and feel lighter and more open to my present. Plus by getting rid of the baggage and organizing my life allows my self to start focusing on what I need to accomplish here and now. And finally when I put all this together I have discovered that the old self, the genuine person that I thought had long ago disappeared is starting to show up and I am looking pretty good.

So that is why I have expanded my Etsy shop and if you have the time I think you might find something to enhance your life in the shop. Hum I guess my clutter becomes your clutter then....oh well.

Popular Posts