House For Sale

It has been a long muscle aching road but I have come to the end of this journey here in North Carolina and I am eager to start a new one in Vermont. Unfortunately a house now stands in the way between me and a beautiful home sitting on the hill in Brandon, VT. So I have posted photos of this house in FB here, have scheduled an appointment with a Realtor here in town and I am asking everyone out there to help me on my journey. 
It is a great house with oodles of charm, good for entertaining, wonderful neighborhood for a family just starting out. Maybe you are a retired couple who wants to escape the cold and enjoy the fabulous wines found throughout the Yadkin Valley region. Elkin was voted to be the best small town in the region. It offers a full bath on each floor, has 3 bedrooms, a large eat in kitchen, good storage, a large living/great room and dining room. Mature trees and beautiful shrubbery give you all the privacy you need as you enjoy the seasons on the covered porch with fan and skylights or the charming large screened porch. It even has a garage underneath. I have repainted many of the rooms using no VOC paint. There are hard wood floors throughout. Priced very affordable at just above $210,000 making this a great investment.

 

Popular Posts