Keep your eyes open.

As Tuck and I were out and about we stumbled onto this precious nest between the weeds and leaves. The owners of the nest were very near and made sure Tuck and myself did not damage the magical cargo inside. Fortunately I could make a quick sketch to later work on. I am not sure why nature is so active around me at this time but I am certainly enjoying it.

My wonderful detailed illustration of the nest I found is available in my LRStudio Etsy Shop CLICK HERE


Nest No 1 Original Nature Illustration Painting pencil and watercolor 8 x 6
zoom
Nest No 1 Original Nature Illustration Painting pencil and watercolor 8 x 6 Nest No 1 Original Nature Illustration Painting pencil and watercolor 8 x 6 Nest No 1 Original Nature Illustration Painting pencil and watercolor 8 x 6 Nest No 1 Original Nature Illustration Painting pencil and watercolor 8 x 6 Nest No 1 Original Nature Illustration Painting pencil and watercolor 8 x 6

A wonderful new nest series of Nature Illustrations and this is the first of the nests. It is 8" x 6" in shades of blues browns and leaf greens. While exploring this past weekend I stumbled upon this nest tucked in between the leaves and grass. This is from a quick sketch I did.

The illustration is on hot pressed fine art paper. I used a combination of graphite and watercolors/gouache. It is unframed. You can easily mount it to matte board and frame it in a standard frame. The edges of the paper are hand deckle by me.

Wouldn't this look so sweet in a nursery?

Ask about shipping internationally? 
Price: $25 USD






Popular Posts