New Nature Pins in the LRStudio Etsy Shop.

As I was working on some of the fairy houses I was cutting a branch up for little table tops. As I looked at the different designs in the wood I thought what a great piece for a brooch or pin. Each sliver of wood brought another design and my Nature Pins were created.

Interested in these great affordable unique pins CLICK HERE.

Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch

Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch
zoom
Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch Nature's Brooch Pin Beechwood Branch
I cut a 1/4 in slice from a Beechwood Branch and backed it with a pin mounted with epoxy glue. Several coats of varnish and and wax finish it off.

I was cutting up some of my branches for a fairy house and discovered these beautiful patterns in the wood. I think they are wonderful. Pin on a scarf or hat and make your own statement.

Size about 1 1/2 in. and are about 1/4 to 1/3 in. thick. 
Price: $18 + $5 shipping

Popular Posts