New Woodland Fairy House at LRStudio.

Custom Unique Quality Imaginative a Delight describe my whimsical Fairy Houses and I have been busy with making fairy house rooms and fairy houses. This is the first room and is posted ready to buy at LRStudio.etsy.com and many more to come. There is something about these rooms that spark the inner child to come out and play. They make great gifts for the little fairies in your family too.

I constructed this fairy house room on a rattan paper plate holder which I discovered in the cabinet. I knew I could find a way to use them for my fairy friends. I had made the cabinet and couldn’t find the right setting for it. I also knew that the fairies would bring the idea or inspiration together for me when the time was right. As always they never disappoint.
The shells cut out leaves and pebbles I found in the corner of a little shop and I knew I had to have them. I brought them home and the next day everything fell into place. I really think this fairy room is very special and any age would simply love it.

Woodland Fairy House Cabinet and Table

Fairy House Cabinet and Table Fairy House Cabinet and Table Fairy House Cabinet and Table Fairy House Cabinet and Table Fairy House Cabinet and Table
It is a fairy house room setting with a handmade cabinet filled with natural elements and even a unicorn horn. The room is set on a rattan plate holder (recycled) covered with mosses pebbles and shells. There is a box of goodies with a purple fairy ribbon tied in a bow and perched on the side of the cabinet and a split log for a table with stumps to sit on.Can you see the fairies? They are busy making their healing natural potions for all that ails you.The pieces are glued in place but your imagination or a wee child’s can roam.
Measures: 7.5H x 11″ diameter.
PRICE: $48 + $12 shipping.Ask about shipping charges for your area?

Popular Posts