Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Time Treasury List on Etsy

Today I created a Treasury over at etsy.com titled Pumpkin Time. It is a great way to showcase other creative artist' work and makes you feel good at the same time. I have found some truly wonderful handmade items from all over. Things to decorate your home with and to wear. I even found a delicious cupcake. Whether it is in the shape of a pumpkin or the color of pumpkin or the fabulous flavor I am certain you will find something that peaks your interest.

Take a peak and I hope you find something to purchase made by a very special artist and not mass produced in China. Now doesn't that make you feel warm and pumpkiny inside.

PUMPKIN TIME by LRStudio



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Translate