Changing The World with Custom Painted Furniture.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  - Margaret Meade


It is this same thought I use every day creating my work and being committed doing custom painted work at the moment. The handmade custom work I create is for a small group of nature loving, woodland flower, herb growing and botanical garden loving people. I believe hand painted furniture with herbs and flowers, nests and branches with birds chirping on them is my contribution to people who adore if not love nature and gardens. I attempt to capture the spirit of nature into the painted work I create whether it is a crafted handmade nature storage box or time worn cottage furniture with painted nature custom designs.
Painted Nature Box with Botanical Garden Flowers Woodland Herbs
I realize I am working for a small niche of people who find my work and admire its one of a kind uniqueness. I cater to them with the best customer service I can offer and produce only high end original designs. It may be time consuming but it is why I started this business and makes my work so necessary. I wanted to give people craftsmanship quality and the uniqueness of one of a kind painted work but infusing nature into each piece. Nature is my love.  
Painted Peg Board landscape painting by Laurie Rohner.
Visit my website for my painted furniture and my recently added work of nature art at Laurie Rohner Studio  I also paint watercolors and oils of woodland forests and fields and large and small botanical garden original artwork, they are not prints, for every budget and style home.
Botanical Garden Watercolor Woodland Wild Flower Bouquet

Popular Posts