I guess you could call me a change addict.

Already a month into the new year and things are being created to meet my new vision I have for my studio. 

I am so excited with this new direction. I guess you could call me a change addict. Creation is always changing. Our lives whether we like it or not always in flux and ever changing. Some things I could do without but mostly loving every fabulous moment. My dear mother would love to go outside on a very brisk cold day and say it makes me feel alive, that is how I feel with every nudge life creates for me. Change makes me feel alive.


I have changed things on this blog. 

I am focusing on my illustrations. I am journeying down new roads and it was due to one simple phone call. Someone asking me about trees and illustrating her story. Wow never thought about illustrating but when I took a look closer I think I always have. I illustrate nature. On boxes, furniture, pillows, pendants and art all with that wonderful illustrator's eye. It took her asking to open my eyes and mind to something I am thrilled to embrace and explore. Ah...where will this path lead? Nope don't know but I am thinking my friends upstairs do. 


With paint brushes, pencils, pens, paints and paper ready I am sketching and working on some new illustrations. 

A nature art watercolor original painting is an illustration of the forest or woods. Notice the three ladies standing guard over the forest scenic landscape of the woodland. This illustration watercolor is titled Vermont Woods.




You will love my individually hand-painted art cards.Shop at Between The Weeds for hand painted cards.

What a lovely way to say thank you, Birthdays or any time of the year. Great to give with a frame ready to be popped in and hung as a loving reminder.

You will love my individually hand-painted art cards. My nature art cards are original one-of-a-kind paintings that are suitable for framing. Great for gift giving. Can be framed later.

 Contact me.

Stop by the shop or studio anytime. Ask about custom work.


Popular Posts