So you think you are in control?

Today I thought I would take advantage of the time I have been given and jot down some thoughts. No matter how much we think we are in control of our lives the universe or the divine lets us know the cold hard truth. The reason why I have the extra time is this morning I got up turned up my heat and nothing. I thought I could push what my oil I had left and not fill my tank till next year. Although I had 25 gallons in the tank life said nope you need to order oil. So I am waiting in a very cool house for my delivery. My furnace and heat pump are old and I think I might switch over to natural gas so I wanted to empty my tank. Ah this is life stepping in and saying not now with your furnace, maybe just the heat pump. Whenever I am in a quandary over something in my life I ask to be given some guidance or answers. You need to stay aware of the signs because they are usually subtle and gentle nudges although sometimes I need a swift kick in the pants. So today I am reminded again how little control I have over the events in my life. I am simply grateful that the oil has now been delivered and the heat is coming up once again and that I have the money to pay for the oil that has been delivered. I guess I should look into some heat pumps.

Popular Posts