Gearing up for the Holidays.

In between all the summertime activities and the hot and humid weather who thinks of the Holidays. I am for one. While operating a floral shop this was the perfect time to start collecting the pine cones and ribbons and creating wonderful creations for the shop. This still is very much the truth today. I was side tracked last year and it cost me. I allowed the news of doom and gloom to effect the way I thought about my business. I promised myself I wouldn't allow this to happen again so out comes all the things I have been thinking of since last year and I am devoting half my time to the holidays and half my time to the present. Gradually I am adding to my Etsy shop so that early buyers can get a jump on their purchases. I hope you will use this time to do the same.

There are so many wonderful handcrafted handmade gifts to find and I urge everyone to support the artisan, the creative spirits, the very hard working entrepreneurs you find throughout Etsy and beyond. Check out the local Crafters Guild or the Art Gallery in your area and buy handmade. I know I would be grateful.

Popular Posts