Spring lilac nature art watercolor by Laurie Rohner Studio.

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. Anne Frank

Isn’t it the simple things that offer the greatest pleasure and joy. Nature is a part of my life and always will be and in the foggy moments of any life nature is always there ready for you to connect. It could be a flowers scent, image of a gorgeous landscape,or glimpse of a hummingbird connecting you to simplicity of nature.

Lilacs blooming this time of year with their sweet scents and colorful variety of blooms conjures in my mind afternoon tea with my grandma, Honey. She always had a story to share and I can still hear her giggle (which was very infectious). For Mothers Day in the flower shop I would have bouquets ready all around the shop and the shop would fill with the sweet aroma. So I painted this painting in memory of those wonderful times in my life. Maybe lilacs conjure a memory for you also.

Want to buy this fun whimsical not to cottage garden painting? Check out Laurie Rohner Studio or Between The Weeds.

Garden Nature Art Botanical Original Painting Lilacs in Spring by Laurie Rohner

Can you smell the delicate scent of the lilacs? Watercolor by Laurie Rohner.
Watercolor nature art painting, botanical garden pink and purple lilacs with bees buzzing among the flowers is a detailed original garden botanical painting by Laurie Rohner.

I love the feeling I get when I look at my illustration of lilacs and garden flowers with a few bees in watercolor and pen. There is a blush of blue sky hinting at a spring day in May. It is cheery and guarantees a better mood. These are flowers from my gardens in Vermont.

Closeup of my Lilacs in Spring Watercolor.
Very whimsical woodland garden botanical artwork for any style of home but can’t you see it framed in a shabby chic frame on a farmhouse wall?

Arches 140lb hot pressed watercolor rag paper.
This is smooth thick hand made paper.
Paper size is 15″ x 11″ and comes to you unframed wrapped carefully in a priority mailer.
Great matted or mounted. I suggest using glass or glazing.

These are my original designs and I hand paint each piece.
All rights are not transferable with the purchase of this painting and remain with the artist.
The copyright is for photographing and does not appear on the original.

Your painting is then safely packed and shipped via Priority Mail.

For more info about painting.

http://laurierohner.com http://paintedfurniturestudio.com

Popular Posts