New in Laurie Rohner Studio Etsy Shop

I just added this Vermont Landscape to my Etsy Shop, LRStudio: The Painted Cottage because this painting combined with painted furniture gives any room a warm grounded feeling connecting you to nature. The colors are soft and subdued. Placed over a distressed hand painted dresser or accent the wall with of a slip covered comfy chair in front makes this piece a winner.

Original Vermont Landscape Oil Painting by Laurie Rohner


Original Vermont Landscape Oil Painting by Laurie Rohner
zoom
A Vermont wooded landscape of birch trees standing in the sunlight and a road traveled less. Painted with soft shades of greens and browns and blues gives a peacefulness to this painting. While you gaze at the birches you can almost smell the sweet scent of the ferns drifting in the warm breeze.

Path to the Birches
An oil painting of the path I would take each day with the boys my Standard Poodles on our daily hikes through the property. I painted this scene with a twist on Impressionism and Realism giving my work an upbeat contemporary look. Please contact me for shipping options.


24"H x 24"W
Price: $1800 + $50 shipping and insurance.
Contact me for shipping internationally.

Popular Posts