Prints Available.

I have uncovered a vintage (now) print I had made of a pen and ink drawing titled Majestic Lion. The original was finished in the mid 80's and the print was made about the same time. They are in great condition and I am now offering to my clients and a wonderful price $7 and free shipping here in the USA. You can ask for international shipping charges. I loved to draw back then and still do but there is only so much time.  If you are interested you can buy CLICK HERE at my Etsy Shop LRStudio.

Vintage Lion Print Pen and Ink Drawing on stock paper

Vintage Lion Print Pen and Ink Drawing on stock paper
zoom
Vintage Lion Print Pen and Ink Drawing on stock paper Vintage Lion Print Pen and Ink Drawing on stock paper Vintage Lion Print Pen and Ink Drawing on stock paper Vintage Lion Print Pen and Ink Drawing on stock paper
This is a print of A Lion's Stare and original ink drawing by Laurie Rohner (me).
The original drawing of this Lion was done sometime in the mid 80's and I had a print done of it towards the end of the 80's. I just uncovered these now vintage prints. I thought they had been lost on one of my many moves but here they are and now available for you to buy. The copyright is not visible on print.

The image is just under 14" x 11" so they will fit in any 11" x 14' matte opening. The paper is a printers quality stock paper. I used the best I could for printing in those days. They are in excellent condition and I sign and dated on the bottom. I ship the print(s) flat between cardboard in mailer. Ask about international shipping.

The first shot is very close to the color of the original paper of print.





Please do not copy (c)2011LaurieRohner

Popular Posts