Painted Furniture Smiles With Nature.

I am working on new whimsical functional art and new canvas art in my studio at Laurie Rohner Studio. I love the saying Nature smiles with flowers by Muir. I think we all could do with a few more smiles. This is my way of giving back to the Universe. My hope is you can see my work and it will put a smile on your lovely wonderful face too. I do not care if you want to buy my work or just want to take a peak and be inspired for the day ahead. I want to say its OK because the flowers are blooming and the birds are singing and the Universe loves you. Do enjoy and stop by my studio anytime to be uplifted and inspired.

Botanical Painted Nature Box Custom Made Cottage Furniture Storage Garden Flowers Herbs Bird 

 

Botanical painted nature box with garden flowers, herbs, and a bird sitting on top of a thistle is custom made cottage furniture for storage by Laurie Rohner. The top is colorful assortment of wildflowers and garden flowers, coneflowers, larkspur, flax, thistle, Queen Anne lace and a sweet goldfinch sits munching on his favorite food, thistle seeds.

 

This is a custom made hinged wood box with a combination of high quality furniture grade birch plywood and clear pine. The inside is stained a honey color with a taupe gray for the outside base. The top is a soft white with a frame rubbed with a bit of color. 

 

Measures:
outside 13.5 x 13.5 x 5 inches high
inside 12 x 12 x 3.5 inches high

Painting palette: raspberry, lavender, purple, blue, grass green, green, clear blue, light blue, yellow, cream.

The design is sketched on my own hand crafted wood keepsake box. I hand paint and add my signature line work. Each box is a one of a kind work. I do not use stencils transfers or prints and they are always my original work. A functional piece of art can easily fit any decor from traditional funky whimsical or of course farmhouse.

Every piece is signed and dated.
Hours to complete 7 1/2hrs
Ready to ship.

Some lovely words about their fabulous boxes.
*Prompt service, beautifully and professionally packaged. Gorgeous box, love it!!!!
*I love your shop and I will come back often to see new products.
*I absolutely love this box and Laurie personalized it for me. Shipped quickly and safely and looks gorgeous. Thank you!

Nature Box with botanical garden flowers handpainted  


All rights are not transferable with the purchase of this painting and remain with the artist.
The copyright is for photographing and does not appear on the original.

Visit my web site:
http://laurierohner.com
http://paintedfurniturestudio.com

 

Popular Posts