Something new is happening at Laurie Rohner Studio.

Now that the holiday season is beginning and the orders are shipped I have stream lined my web sites and stores to portray an image of nature throughout. The theme is nature. Leaves and vines subtly protruding out from behind my posts and art work.


My website is not just filled with info about my two studios and myself but now I have brought over Between The Weeds Store from my Etsy shop. You can browse my web store just as you would at Etsy with this exception, I believe in keeping you happy and secure so I only use PayPal which I feel is the safest way to shop online with a credit card.

I hope while you take a break from all the festivity this winter season you stop by and see what is happening in Laurie Rohner Studio and Painted Furniture Studio

Interested in my work but wish it was larger I have addressed that with offering my work at Fine Art America in a wide variety of sizes and print options. Choose from canvas or paper and even phone cases are available. Check my work out here.


Art Prints

Popular Posts