Nature smiles with flowers watercolor illustration.

Nature Art Botanical Watercolor Painting with a Nature Quote from John Muir

Original watercolor nature art illustration by Laurie Rohner.
Watercolor painting nature art illustration of botanical garden flowers and a saying ' Nature Smiles With Flowers' is an original  artwork by Laurie Rohner. I painted my nature art with herbs, bee balm, coneflower, asters and blue bells, grass grows up between the flowers. This is an illustration style watercolor with ink on drawing rag paper. I used I am doing a new series of watercolor renderings with inspiring words and sayings sharing my hope and possibility for a great life.

Wall artwork for cottage chic and farmhouse decor.

Title: Nature Smiles
Medium: watercolor on ink on paper
Cream 140lb. Drawing Paper
Image and Paper size is 8 x 11 inches.
Unframed.

Small Fact: The paper is so thick you can attach a ribbon to the back and hang it.

My nature art is original one-of-a-kind paintings that are suitable for framing. The artwork you will receive is hand-painted and has it's own unique and individual qualities. I wrap each painting in recycled brown wrap. This painting is mailed in a first class mailer.

These are my original designs and I hand paint each piece.
All rights are not transferable with the purchase of this painting and remain with the artist.
The copyright is for photographing and does not appear on the original.

These are my original designs and I hand paint each piece after which I add my signature ink line. A great value for an original piece of artwork.

All rights are not transferable with the purchase of this painting and remain with the artist.
The copyright is for photographing and does not appear on the original.

Your painting is safely packed and shipped via Priority Mail.

Visit My Studios.
http://laurierohner.com
http://PaintedFurnitureStudio.com

Popular Posts