My owl nature art original watercolor painting, inspired by a woodland barred owl I came across in Vermont.

Owl Nature Art Watercolor Original Painting Woodland Bird Blank Card

My owl nature art original watercolor painting, inspired by a woodland barred owl I came across in Vermont is one of a kind painted by hand woodland bird nature art card by Laurie Rohner.

Owl art card original watercolor illustration.                                                                    

I like owls. While living in Vermont one morning I came downstairs opened my drapes to find a Barred Owl sitting on my bird feeder just 3 feet away. The feathers curled up in the wind and eyes as dark as black ink. From that moment on he would show himself in very unexpected places. I named him Bertram.


Closeup.  
Buy original watercolor nature art card, use as wall art. Original art for sale online here at BetweenTheWeeds on etsy. You will love my individually hand-painted art cards. Great for gift giving. Can be framed later. Easy to frame.

This is an original watercolor painting not a print or reproduction.
I combine drawing with pencil and watercolor painting.

Title: Ruffled Owl
Card size: 5" x 7" inches
Medium: Windsor and Newton Artist Quality Watercolors on 140lb Strathmore card with deckled edges on card and envelope. .
Blank inside, each original art card comes with an envelope.


Sale includes the one signed art card only - additional cards, frame, mat etc. are not included in sale.

Visit Web Site:
http://laurierohner.com

Popular Posts