Is there anything better than exploring trails with a dog?

I love this time of year, Spring. Is there anything better than exploring trails with a dog?


Walk the Dog is an original forest watercolor painting depicting the lush spring green leaves just starting to appear on a warm spring day after an afternoon shower. This is a nature landscape watercolor by artist Laurie Rohner.




I never had a worry when I walked my dogs in the woods and this painting is an homage to my beloved standard poodle Jenny. She loved to investigate the forest as much as I did. I hope her energy shows through and sends you love and peacefulness with this little watercolor.




The hues are a gentle mixture of blues and light green with a splash of sepia and warm browns for a wonderful contrast. 

Title: Walk the Dog
Medium: watercolor on board
Image size: 8 x 10 inches
Signature on front - Laurie Rohner
Signature and dated en verso.

All rights are not transferable with the purchase of this painting and remain with the artist.
The copyright is for photographing and does not appear on the original.

Visit Between The Weeds Studio for more of my work HERE.

Popular Posts