NEW Hand Painted Watercolor Furniture with Botanical Flowers.

Don't you love this new look? 

Watercolors are one of my favorite mediums and when I discovered I could use them on other things besides paper, my mind went wild. Now I am using watercolors on clay pots and painted furniture. There is a secret to my method but I think I will keep that to myself.

Hand Painted Writing Table Botanical Watercolor Landscape with Drawer

New Design. Hand painted cottage style writing table with drawer features a watercolor botanical landscape top. This table is from the late 1890's. I thought it screamed for an updated look that still keeps the roots of the table grounded with its wonderful honey brown stained legs and drawer.

The top is custom painted with my new watercolor technique. Dancing under a sky of blue are botanical flowers of hollyhock, daisies and thistles to name a few. The edges are hand distressed.

Not to worry the custom painting is finished with several layers of varnish and waxed. This is a well made sturdy table made of pine. Use this farmhouse table for writing or working on the computer or as a dressing table in the bedroom.

Sorry but this is for studio pick up only.
Elkin NC area. Free delivery.


 hand painted garden pots and more.

Hand painted clay pot with a landscape of garden flowers hand painted around the outside of the Italian terracotta pot. I painted an assortment of garden flowers from hollyhocks and yellow daisies to thistles and Queen Anne lace and a bumble bee.

This pot is a straight flare sided pot with a rolled rim. I see pansies in the future for this little gem of a pot. Great to give to mom or a birthday gift.

Pot size is approx. 5 x 5 inches

Painted with watercolors and sealed with clear lacquer.
Just an Idea - I use clear antique dishes as saucers.

This is a one of a kind Italian terracotta painted pot which is a bit heavier than the typical nursery pots.

Botanical hand painted furniture is fun. 

Give your home a spring cleaning and add a piece of hand painted furniture for a new look. See more of my work HERE

Popular Posts