Thank you to the Universe.




I quick note to everyone and a big thank you to the universe. I woke up this morning as always and started my day but with one big change - the way I thought. Well, the bell rang at the door and I found an old client standing there. I happened on his name while unpacking some forgotten boxes from my last move. I had sent an email to him with my new info but never heard anything more. Shocked I let them in and within minutes they had purchased my painting Autumn in Underhill. They were on their way from up north to somewhere and found they would be passing near me and my studio and took a chance. I am certainly glad they did. So you never know where or how something good will come into your life you should just think it is. I hope and wish all artists who read this change their thinking and sell a painting too.

Popular Posts