Improving your creative business.

I found an ebook that wrote about navigating and selling online your arts and crafts. I do wish there was a better way to catagorize what we artist do but that is an ego thing. One thing this ebook was very clear on, you need to think like the owner of a huge company and be diligent in marketing creating and promoting your art. Here are a few good points I thought I could pass on to my fellow entrepreneurs. 
  • Every day check out other blogs that relate to your type of work and make a comment on 10.
  • List 10 new items to one of your online shops.
  • Look at your photos and see if you can make improvemnts.
  • write in your blog one post for each on the new item added.
  • this is my own addition, make a comment on a blog that targets the type of person you think will be interested in your work.
  • work on a schedule and stick with it.
These are just a few points to get you started improving your business and it is not easy but you and me chose this and it takes hard work. Do not sit back and wait for life to give you that break. You will be very old and your life will have disapperared in front of you.

Popular Posts