A Princess Chair for the Woodland Fairies.

I am often amazed when inspiration hits and this chair confirms my feeling. I was working on a fairy house and had dropped part of a small log. When I went to pick it up it had landed in the middle of my ribbon and twigs. I picked up the log and at once knew what to do, Woodland Fairy Chair with a ribbon mimicking water cascading down. As I glued and cut the bits to assemble the story formed of a whimsical Fairy Princess gleefully playing by the fountain and of course she would need a chair to rest on.
I also think they are great for table setting favors for girly birthdays or even the woodland wedding table setting. Contact me to custom order your very own princess chairs.
Interested in buying the Princess Woodland Chair please visit LRStudio.etsy.com the new Between the Weeds Shop or click on the image below.

Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain

Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain
zoom
Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain Woodland Fairy Princess Chair and Forest Fountain
Imagine a Woodland Fairy Princess sitting in her unseen realm. Then patiently wait and you will see the ribbon transform into the cool trickling water flowing down beside her in a forest woodlands fountain. A Fantasy maybe but certainly magical. Measures 6″ tall to the tip of the twigs and 3″ wide.
Great for any age.
Makes a wonderful table favor for the little princess birthday party. Custom order to match your table setting.
Ask about international shipping.
Price: $30 + $7 shipping USA

Popular Posts